This Blog

This is a blog to show off my needlework, mainly crazy quilting, beading and crochet. It makes me happy to create these things and even more happy to share the fun with friends. Pictures of my beading projects are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/37765046@N00/sets/72057594083565963/

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sewing kit pictures

I'm enjoying a cooler, but sunshiny day. I played some fetch with Glenna. She had her annual visit to the vet Tuesday and he said she's overweight. Sigh. I hate to have a hungry dog around begging for food. I learned she does like frozen green beans for a treat. And, more fetch should be on the agenda. We walk 30-40 minutes a day already.


Here are the promised pictures of the sewing kit progress. The needlebook cover and a thread cutter on a necklace are finished.

1 comment:

  1. I have been fortunate enough to see this in person and it's gorgeous -- sorry to hear about the weight issue but I guess there's a lot worse things in life than having to play more fetch, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Followers