This Blog

This is a blog to show off my needlework, mainly crazy quilting, beading and crochet. It makes me happy to create these things and even more happy to share the fun with friends. Pictures of my beading projects are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/37765046@N00/sets/72057594083565963/

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Earrings from Accessories of Old











Last Saturday I made what I thought was my last visit to Accessories of Old. Look at these clip-on earrings! I don't wear jewelry much. I bought these to take apart for embellishing quilts, and I will do that. In the meantime, don't they look good. They are plastic and vintage, of course. Maybe I'll wear them to my next crazy quilt group meeting.
Regarding Accessories of Old, there is some possible good news. They have a possible new location in Frederick, Maryland. Lisa is looking for feedback at her blog about it. I would go to Frederick to brouse and buy. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers