This Blog

This is a blog to show off my needlework, mainly crazy quilting, beading and crochet. It makes me happy to create these things and even more happy to share the fun with friends. Pictures of my beading projects are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/37765046@N00/sets/72057594083565963/

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

CQJP 2014: July. Celebrate

Well, hello. Where have I been!? Can't seem to get to finishing any needlework or blogging lately.
I did finish my CQJP 2012 block for July and here it is.

The baby is my granddaughter born in July and now eleven years old. And the colors celebrate our country's birthday as well.

I'm half way through a year of blocks. I'm working now on June: rain forest. Motivate me to speed things up, someone.

1 comment:

  1. I LIKE this block. Patriotic colors are so vibrant. Very cute embellishment and BABY!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers