This Blog

This is a blog to show off my needlework, mainly crazy quilting, beading and crochet. It makes me happy to create these things and even more happy to share the fun with friends. Pictures of my beading projects are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/37765046@N00/sets/72057594083565963/

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

See my purple teddy bear.


Yes, I'm happy to be showing off the second teddy bear I've made from this pattern. It's for my great-grand neice, Isabel.




The first one I made last summer for Isabel's cousin Alex. Photo to follow.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog header you created, Bobbi... and I LOVE the title!!!! OK, so the teddy bear is pretty darn cute too! Look forward to more posts... you've got a great start to blogging! Hugs, Robin A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Bobbi, but I feel like I have the best bear of all hanging from my Christmas tree...no offense to this purple guy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know when your email is no
    longer "temporarily disabled".
    Thanks, Anna (Octavia)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, I'm not aware that my email is temporarily disabled. Try rj.pohl@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete

Followers